To configure the JRE Find Order
Generated exe files can find JRE on host by many ways. 'jre_order' is to configure how generated exe finds JRE.
The default value of jre_order is "cbsie", each letter stands for a way to find JRE:
- c - Configured JRE by 'jvmdll'
- b - Bundled JRE which is configured by 'jre'
- s - Installed SUN JRE (Windows) / or 'java' symbol link (Linux)
- i - Installed IBM JRE (Windows)
- e - Environment JAVA_HOME or JRE_HOME
Change Find Order
You can change the find order by change the letter sequence.
is to tell generated exe to find JRE from environment JAVA_HOME first.
Disable One of Them
If one of the letters is missing, the corresponding way to find JRE is disabled.
is to tell generated exe to find from registry / or 'java' symbol link only, ignoring JAVA_HOME and jvmdll.
If none of the letters exists, generated exe will use the default "cbsie".